3 Pillars That Will Help You Improve Your Life (Wim Hof Method)
The most important reason why I created my website was sharing everything what can help improve life.
And by saying that I mean improving every area of our life.
The thing here is that we live in a time of access to a huge amount of information but in my eyes not everything is worth sharing.
For me one of the most important factors that affects whether I want to share something or not is the impact of specific knowledge on other people’s lives.
And when it comes to Wim Hof method it’s worth sharing for sure because there are testimonials that proves that it works (you can see them below).
I also started to using this method on myself and I started to see positive changes.
OK, so let’s start from the first question:
Who is Wim Hof?
In the video below you can learn about him and his story…
As you can see, he was dealing with important events in his life, but thanks to what he discovered and what he teaches other people, he survived and achieved incredible results…
Wim Hof’s achievements
- He holds 20+ Guinness World Records
- He’s climbed Mount Everest in just his shorts.
- He’s ran a full marathon above the arctic circle – once again, in just his shorts.
- He holds the world record for the longest time being fully immersed in ice.
- He’s been able to influence his autonomic nervous system and immune system at will.
You may think right now that you don’t want to hold world records and climb Mount Everest in shorts so you don’t need to use this method.
Or that Wim Hof is someone special and that it’s impossible for you to use his method and improve your life.
And if you think that then you have to know one thing…
It’s not about records. It’s more about redefine what you are really capable of and that Wim Hof Method may help you do this.
What is Wim Hof Method?
It’s based on 3 pillars to help you unlock your true physical potential:
1. Breathing – in the video below you can learn about this first pillar.
This is the first video from the free Mini Class.
Click here to learn about two other pillars.
2. Cold therapy – it plays a big role in the success of Wim Hof’s physical feats. According to Wim, exposure to cold can result in a number of health benefits, including fat loss, lowered inflammation, improved immune function, balanced hormones, and better sleep.
3. Commitment – it doesn’t matter what we do or what we want to achieve if we aren’t committed. When it comes to this method, commitment is also crucial to get results.
OK, so now when you know more about Wim Hof and his method, it’s time to find out how it helped other people…
This is a playlist where you can listen to people who improve their life thanks to Wim Hof Method.
I hope that what you learned here, will help you improve your life.
I don’t know what kind of problems you deal with or what you want to achieve but what I know is that this method may help you and I wish you that.
P.S. Feel free to share this blog post IF you think it’s good idea and leave your thoughts in comments below.